Latest products from Telos Audio, MINI Quantum Resonator has arrived.
This latest sound tuning device from Telos Audio Design, incorporating the 6 core technologies of Telos Audio Design
When you use Mini Q, you will experience our unprecedented technologies :
1) Mini Q was born based on the trickled down technical know-how from our higher range product, QNR. The components were rearranged and optimized to produce an active phase compensation circuit that fits into a 5 cm by 2.5 cm board. From the in-house engineers' testing to our early beta testers' evaluation, we were able to conclude that the effectiveness of Mini Q is close to 70% of QNR.
2) All the components of Mini Q, the top cover, fuse, male plug and all were run-in using our 0-100 KHz ultra wide bandwidth QBT run-in technologies. The ultra wide frequency sweep was aimed at maximizing the full potential of the components.
3) Based on the "material resonance feedback" concept, we developed our best selling product, the protective cap, using precious metals of gold and platinum. The Mini Q's top cover was created by enlarging our second-generation RCA cap's design scale. The top cover was plated with Palladium, a precious metal that has been acknowledged to have sweet timbre quality, refinement and smooth tonal texture. The QBT run-in top cover was then connected to the ground pin to influence the "sounding" of the ground point in the audio system.
4) Kanon DTDK-n50ex Digital Torque Driver was used to assemble the Mini Q. The servo-controlled high-precision screwdriver was able to apply closely matched torque force onto all screw-in points. Thus eliminating unnecessary structural stress that could compromise sound quality.
5) The circuit board also went through 36 hours of -196 degree Celsius cryogenic treatment. This aims to reduce welding stress on the components by harmonizing the molecular distribution of the solder. Hence, allowing smoother operation of the SMD circuit.
6) Telos Q, a proprietary insulating rubber made of far infrared material, was used throughout as circuit insulation. Other than ensuring safe insulation, the circuit board is continuously exposed to 280 cpm of far infrared emission that optimizes the work efficiency of the electronic components.
Promotion Price : $490 (Cash and Carry)